Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My eyes caught of this plaque hanging on my wall, and I thought the words on it might encourage you all as it encouraged me. There's a lot here to celebrate!

At the top third of the plaque are these words:
"I heard my Father say..."

All over the rest of the plaque are these statements from our Father:

I love you with an everlasting love.

I am your Provider.

I call you by name. I have placed My hand upon you. I hold you with my hand.

You will dwell in My house forever.

Your times are in My hands.

Do not be anxious about anything.

You are My child.

I will bless you and make you a blessing.

I will give you good gifts.

I will teach you and instruct you. I will guide you with My eye.

I discipline you, not to harm you, but to free you from every enemy of righteousness, peace, and joy.

I know you, and I'm familiar with all your ways. My thoughts toward you are precious. They outnumber the grains of sand.

NOTHING can separate you from My love!

With Me, all things are possible.

Nothing that is good will be witheld from you.

There is nothing too hard for Me.

I am for you, who can be against you?

Rest in My love.

No comments: