Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Reading 52 Books in 52 Weeks...Oh My!

Austen and Huxley and Lewis, oh my! I love reading books, and I've never taken a reading challenge like this before. A book per week? I'm going to give it a go starting with this book (since I already started it on January 1, 2018).


It also has bookshelves of books every other page so I have plenty of ideas...as if I needed any more ideas for books to read!

If you would like to take the challenge, here is the link to participate: http://www.read52booksin52weeks.com/2017/12/2018-read-52-books-in-52-weeks-challenge.html

2 comments:

Robin M said...

Hi Deborah and so glad you decided to join in on 52 Books. Ideal Bookshelf sounds like a great book and I'm enjoying perusing their website too. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on your reads. Love your blog and I'll be looking around for a bit.

Deborah said...

Hi, Robin! Thanks for commenting! Please forgive the delays: I had some folks using the comment section to sell me (and others) mushrooms so I decided to put the comment section on approval first. Thank you for looking around. I'm already being a part of 52 books! Now to see if I'm up to the challenge!